Walleye Fishing Discussion Board
Walleye Fishing Discussion Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

The owner of this forum should login with the superadmin account in order to prevent this forum from being marked as abandoned

All Forums
 Ice Fishing
 Ice Fishing
 Upcoming season!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

BigKev
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  07:48:25  Show Profile  Visit BigKev's Homepage Send BigKev a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to an awesome ice season since last years was pretty short. If any of you are interested let me know. I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. Take care and pray for ICE!!!

BigKev

GO BUCKS!!

captg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  17:05:39  Show Profile Send captg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just wondering how good ice is around cataba still havent got to catch walleye through the ice on lake erie ive been icefishing all week and wantsd to try the big pond.i would like to hook up with a air boat ride any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

BigKev
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  16:35:27  Show Profile  Visit BigKev's Homepage Send BigKev a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to the Miller Ferry area and there is a shuttle that runs there. Two boats 50 bucks round trip. Can give you a number as well 4193412805. Ask for Bruce and he can give you the info. Hope this helps. The ice is anywhere from 10"-18" thick up there. Walleye bite is good. Good luck.

GO BUCKS!!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Walleye Fishing Discussion Board © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2